Create a microsite on the hub for your organization to engage and communicate with your community.
Upgrading your organization listing to a full microsite provides powerful tools to connect with your community, promote your successes, share resources and list events.
This is a great option if you are a small organization with limited resources to manage and maintain a website. It's also useful for those organizations who already have their own website to promote and share resources, info and events to a targeted audience of parents, coaches, teachers and trainers.
You can use your microsite to:
- Post contact and organization information and location.
- Post updates and photos to your organization's activity stream.
- Post useful resources for your community and members.
- Post and promote events to the Basin PLAYS Hub calendar.
How do I enable my microsite?
- Edit your organization from the "My Organizations" block on your dashboard.
- Go to the Microsite tab and click "Enable Enhanced Organization Listing."
- Click the "Add New Microsite" button.
- Give your microsite a title - it can be your organization name.
- Provide information on what your organization does, your targeted audience and any other relevant details.
- Click the "Create Microsite" button.
- Click the Save button when done.
If you have questions or need assistance to create your organization's microsite, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Credit: © Mariann Domonkos