Create a microsite on the hub for your organization to better engage and communicate with your members.
This is entirely optional but upgrading your listing to a full microsite gives you powerful tools to connect with your community and promote and share your successes.
This is a great option if you are a small organization without the resources to manage and maintain your own website. It's also useful for those organizations who already have their own websites to promote and share resources, info and events to a targeted local audience of parents, coaches, teachers and trainers.
You can use your microsite to
- Post contact and organization information and location
- Post updates and photos to your organization activity stream
- Post useful resources for your community and members.
- Post and promote Events to the Basin PLAYS Hub calendar
How do I enable my microsite?
- Edit your organization from the "My Organizations" block on your dashboard
- Go to the Microsite tab and click "Enable Enhanced Organization Listing"
- Click "Add New Microsite" button
- Give your microsite a title - it can be your organization name
- Provide some detailed information on what your organization does, you targeted audience and any other relevant details.
- Click the "Create Microsite" button
- Click the Save button when done
If you have questions or need assistance to create your organization's microsite email email@example.com.